Syzygy

Thursday, May 8, 2008

awesomeness

Maaya's new single Triangler has now been in the top 10 on the Japanese Billboard for weekly singles for two weeks now! Apparently, this is the first of Maaya's singles to break the top 10, although she has had albums in the top 10 (album ranking) before.

Go Maaya!

In other news, my lab mates wanted to know what wiki pages I had created. While my entry for the almighty kuwanger no longer exists, tracking the history of Maaya's wiki page reveals me as the creator. At least, I remembering writing it, and I doubt there were a large number of Maaya fans using wikipedia during August of 2003 in Gaithersburg, MD. Yay for being technologically aware! (and a fan of somewhat obscure things. Computational origami anyone?)

And I promise, the food posts are coming!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home