Syzygy

Monday, January 14, 2008

Math in the new Terminator Show

I think I might be one of the only ones who freeze-framed the first episode of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" to verify the digits of pi when the flied by on a pan-through of the chemistry classroom. Ignoring for a second, why there are astronomy-related diagrams up on the wall and math constants rather than, say, the periodic table, I can tell you that the digits are probably correct. I say probably because I only know enough to verify up to the 82097 part. I used to know about 8 digits past that, but have since forgotten them. And it seems like a pretty common pi poster anyway.

Also, Summer Glau is hot:

Did I mention that she's the new "good" terminator? I almost crapped my pants when she delivered that classic line: "Come with me if you want to live."

Thank God for Fox's On-Demand Internet Streaming in not-bad high-def.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home